The Administrator shall mean “Muszynianka” Workers’ Co-operative with its registered office at ul. Kościuszki 58, 33-380 Krynica-Zdrój, małopolskie voivodship, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) under KRS number 0000084326, Tax Identification Number (NIP): 7340007298, National Business Registry Number (REGON): 000413274, which renders electronic services and stores and accesses information on User’s devices.
Cookies shall mean IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the websites of the Service.
Administrator’s cookies shall mean cookies posted by the Administrator, connected with rendering electronic services by the Administrator through the Service.
External cookies shall mean cookies posted by the partners of the Administrator through the website of the Service.
The Service shall mean the website or application on which the Administrator runs the
on-line service within the muszynianka.pl domain.
The Device shall mean an electronic device through which the User accesses the Service.
The User shall mean an entity for which, according to the Regulations and provisions of law, electronic services can be rendered or with which the Electronic Service Agreement can be concluded.
2. Types of cookies used
Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s Device. In particular, it is not possible for any viruses or other unwanted software or malicious software to access the Devices of the Users this way. Cookies allow for identification of the software used by the User and adjust the Service individually to every User. Cookies usually include the domain name they come from, the time of storing them on the Device and the assigned value.
The Administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and are kept there until the session of a given browser is ended. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow for downloading any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and are kept there until they are deleted. Ending a session of a given browser or switching off the Device does not result in deleting them form the User’s Device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow for downloading any personal data or confidential information from the User’s Device.
The User has the possibility to limit or switch off the access of cookies to his/her Device. If this option is used, it will be still possible to use the Service, except for functions whose character requires cookies.
3. Purposes for which cookies are used
The Administrator uses own cookies in order to:
- Configure the Service;
- Adjust the contents of the Service websites to the preferences of the User and to optimise the use of the Service websites;
- Recognise the Device of the Service User and its location and to properly display the website, adjusted to the User’s individual needs;
- Remember the settings selected by the User and to personalise the User’s interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User;
- Remember the history of websites in the Service in order to recommend contents, adjust the size of font or the layout of the website etc.;
- Authorise the User in the Service, ensure a session of the User in the service and keep the session of the Service User (after logging), thanks to which the User does not have to enter a login and a password in every subwebsite of the Service;
- Correctly configure the selected functions of the Service, in particular rendering it possible to verify the authenticity of a browser session;
- Optimise and maximise the efficiency of services rendered by the Administrator;
- Carry out processes required for the full functionality of websites;
- Adjust the contents of the Service websites to User’s preferences and to optimise the use of Service websites.In particular, those files allow for the recognition of the basic parameters of the User’s Device and to properly display the website, adjusted to his/her individual needs;
- Properly service the partner programme by allowing for, in particular, the verification of sources of forwarding Users to the Service websites;
- Remember the User’s location and properly configure the selected functions of the Service, in particular rendering it possible to adjust the provided information to the User, including his/her location;
- For analysis and research purposes and in order to audit ratings and create anonymous statistics which help to understand how the Service Users use the Service websites, which allows for the improvement of their structure and contents;
- Render advertising services and adjust the advertisements of services and products of third parties presented through the Service;
- Ensure the safety and reliability of the service.
The Administrator of the service uses external cookies in order to:
- Present multimedia contents on the websites of the Service which are downloaded from the following external online service: [the administrator of cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA];
- Gather general and anonymous statistical data through the following analytical tools:Google Analytics [the administrator of cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA];
- Log on in the service through the following social service: Facebook Connect [the administrator of cookies: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland], Google [the administrator of cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in the USA];
- Use interactive functions in order to promote the service through the following social services: twitter.com [the administrator of cookies: Twitter Inc. with its registered office in the USA], plus.google.com [the administrator of cookies: Google Inc. with its registered office in USA], Facebook.com [the administrator of cookies: Facebook Inc. with its registered office in the USA or Facebook Ireland with its registered office in Ireland], nk.pl [the administrator of cookies: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Wrocław].
4. Possibilities of specifying the terms and conditions of storing cookies and accessing devices by cookies
The User can individually and at any time change the settings concerning cookies, by specifying the terms and conditions of storing cookies and accessing the User’s Device by cookies. The changes of the settings, mentioned in the previous sentence, can be done by the User through the browser settings or through the configuration of the service. Those settings can be changed in particular in such a way to block the automatic service of cookies in the browser settings or to inform about every downloading of cookies on the User’s Device. The detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (browser) settings.
The User can at any time delete cookies by using functions available in a browser which he/she uses.
ul. Kościuszki 58, 33-380 Krynica Zdrój, Poland
الاتصال باللغة العربية
tel. 0048 886 666 654
tel. 0048 18 471 22 54
fax. 0048 18 471 21 34
tel. 0048 18 471 22 54
نائب رئيس المجلس
tel. 0048 18 477 71 24
tel. 0048 18 477 70 47
tel. 0048 18 471 21 34
tel. 0048 18 471 21 45
Magdalena Zawadzka-Wojtaszek Design PR
tel. 0048 606 632 181
ul.Lipowa 5, 33-370 Muszyna, Poland
tel. 0048 18 47 14 075
fax. 0048 18 47 19 063